Individuals & groups are invited to…
Assist with the Food Pantry:
- Collect food: Organize a food drive based on the selections recommended in the Client Choice Food Pantry tab of this website.
- Work in the Food Pantry: Assist clients with making their food selections; screen clients on Monday, Wednesday, or Friday mornings; or sort donated food and stock pantry shelves.
Assist with the Men’s Shelter:
- Cook and deliver an evening meal for the shelter guests.
- Provide the ingredients for the shelter guests to cook their own evening meal or weekend breakfast.
- Provide a birthday cake for shelter residents.
- Collect warm clothing for winter (new or gently-used coats, gloves, hats, warm socks).
Assist in the office:
- Assist with electronic data entry of Food Pantry clients.
- Assist with the website and social media design and updates.